Bulking+ Absolved

zenreich6005

Hey guys.
I'm gonna get my clean bulk on in a few weeks. I'm really interested in this avant labs ab-solved. Everyone says its great stuff for keeping the stomach fat off while bulking and cutiing alike. Bryan - and anyone else - I'd like to know what you think.
Any possibilites of this being detrimental to my bulk?
I am probably around 11-12 percent bodyfat. My abs show but my lower 2 don't really...
thanks
Dave

From what you describe, you are more of a Lipoderm candidate IMO. You are rather lean & talking about sub-q adipose, which is what Lipo is for.

Absolved is generally aimed at visceral adipose (fat around internal organs), which is shown by a pot-belly type appearance of some degree.

There are cases where people report Absolved being effective on sub-q, etc. You should browse the Avant forum, where there are a BUNCH of related threads. Also, many there seem to use the FL7 product while bulking.

If you are typically stressed, using an androgen, or an endomorph, or if you like your drugs and alcohol, it is pretty much made for you, but if you are not any of these, its main function will not help you that much -- it will have secondary effects which would be useful (potentiation on thyroid and PPAR-alpha), but FL7 would be a better choice, and Mike (1fast) has it at closeout for like 10 bucks.

LipoDerm will not be helpful, unless you have a calorie deficit (it mostly helps mobilize fatty acids in resistent areas, rather than actually significantly increases fatty acid oxidation)

Back