buy more supplements?

I only use whey and multivitamins

I use to use creatine, but it didnt do anything for me. Should I use my money on other supplements. People have told me that sticking with teh foundation of eating, exercising, and sleeping well is most important and supplements wont help that much (waste of money). But should I buy others or what I have is good?

I would try creatine again, maybe some fish oil.

If you think you need something, even the "power of expectation" from the supplements might help you out if you think they are doing something. Yea most people might consider that a waste of money.

Joe G

They are called supplements because the are supplementary to your training regime. If you have to think that they will make you bigger you are on the wrong track.

Protein, dextrose, creatine, fishoil and vitamins. That`s all you need.

If you decide to give creatine another shot, try upping the dosage somewhat (if you didn't try that already). Some people notice effect on about 5 g, while others need about 10-15 g. Also, as already mentioned, fish oil is great.

/ R

Adding creatine to certain point is advisable..however when you reach the saturation point the excess is directly excreted. 15g per day is too much

Back