CLA Testimonials

It didn't seem to do anything for me. The only effect I noticed was it seemed like I could eat almost anything and not get fatter. But I didn't lose bodyfat, nor did I seem to build lean mass any faster than I did otherwise. I'm not going to use again until I better understand the roles of the various isomers. (And until products containing only the "good" isomers are available.)

I think virtualcyber had a similar experience, but can't recall exactly.

What Jon Stark said.

Robert Thoburn is supposed to come out with an article describing roles of different isomers, so I will wait for that too.

Jon,
Curious... Were you eating above maintenance calories and not gaining weight? What brand of CLA were you using?

When I most noticed it was during a cruise... I didn't exercise and I ate like a pig (like 2 dinners a night), and nothing happened. At the very least my pants should have fit a little tighter. (Everyone else I was with put on a couple pounds.)

I was using Tonalin. Some from Kilosports.com, and NOW brand from 1fast400.com (which isn't officially Tonalin, but the content is the same, I think).

Thanks for the info.

That leads me to believe that it was doing something. At the very least something along the lines of improved nutrient partitioning.

I've been taking EAS CLA @ 12 pills (9 grams) per day for the past 2 weeks. Tough to tell if it's done anything yet. I've been eating below maintenance calories and using HST+cardio.

Tried Tonalin for two months on diet. Didn't do anything that a normal diet alone can't do = not worth the money.

Soje

I've ordered liquid CLA with Clarinol, it'll be here today I think. I'll be taking the daily recommended dosage for 2 months, I'll report the results afterwards. Its important to take it at the right time and very consistantly. I have a feeling I wont see anything significantly different for 2 months. I bet it works better than ECA though and is better for you.

Back