comments on new routine

alexx

I will start my second cycle soon and i have deceided to insert some new exercices. I'm wondering if I have not put too much for my back:
Day 1
bp
squat
dl
seated row
dips (for tris)
chins
calves
arnold's press
abs
day 2
inc bp
squat
dl
tri extension
pull ups
calves
military press
bicep curl
abs
I skipped the biceps curl on day 1 since I like to work them with the chins. Will I overwork my back?

Doesn't look too bad, actually, if you're comfortable with doing squats and DLs on the same day. Otherwise, you might try alternating them.
Jake

If you are going to keep the same exercises, then I would do deadlifts before benching. deadlifts are a way harder exercise and therefore should be done first in the workour. How many days a week do you do each day? When you say 'abs' what are you doing? Why do people say that but don't say 'chest' or 'quads'. Are you usuing a generic hst program?

Thanks for your replies. I used to alternate dls and squat for a while but after doing squats on every workout I have found that my strenght was improving faster. Beside, I love them too much.
I alternate day 1 and day 2. I don't use the hst scheme to work my abs althought I try to diversify the way to work them on each session.

Back