CortiSlim for fat reduction

navigator

Hi All,

Just wondering has anyone tried this new product called CortiSlim? It's supposed to block the overproduction of cortisol due to stress. It sounds like it might potentially be a good fat reduction product, if it really works.

If it really does what it say it does, I wonder how it would work during a bulking cycle?

Thanks to all.

I poked around that site... what the heck is in it? I'd stay away. I specifically looked at "What's in CortiSlim", and they just list some BS.

There are products work the same way "CortiSlim" is supposed to work. Usually they contain 7-keto DHEA as the active ingredient. Or phosphatidylserine. (CortiSlim probably does too, it just ticks me off that they come out and list the ingredients.)

If you want to try a product of this general variety, I'd recommend AbSolved from Avant Labs. It's a transdermal (the 7-keto DHEA enters through the skin), so you get around the problem of poor oral absorbtion. Plus the carrier gel is site-specific -- so the actives generally stay concentrated in the tissues you apply the gel to, instead of dispersing systematically throughout your body.

I've tried it myself, definitely noticed a difference. I think others here (Steve M?) have too.

Yeah, I'm a little suspicious, too. Don't want to dump anymore supp-money down the toilet.

I wbeen looking into the Absolved thing, as well--seems to get good testimonials on this forum. I'll probably give it a shot.

Thanks much for your help.

Its a scam. Just because something arives in the mail, does not mean it isn't a scam. The only way to get rid of this kind of fraudulent business practices is to get people to stop sending them money.

And this guy should know better, touting himself as an advocate for people who take supplements, and then trying to sell a product without divulging what's in it. He has lost my trust regardless of what's actually in his product.

Back