Creatine and SD

RipStone

I am starting my 1st HST cycle next monday and am currently doing my SD. I want to start using creatine. I wasn't going to do a loading phase but I wanted to know what you all think about starting creatine while doing SD? Should I wait until next Monday or start tommorow morning(9/13)?

I take 3.5 daily in pill form with water. You can mix the crystalized creatine with anything. A lot of people seem to take it with grape juice.

I like apple juice :D Nothing against Grape Juice mind you, but Apple has one more syllable so it's funner to say
laugh.gif

Not to hijack the thread, but lets say you WERE going to load (20g/day), should he still start ASAP or should he wait until the first day of 15s?

I'm in the same position, so I was wondering what to do. The creatine won't be wasted if I'm not working out during SD??

I started today with 5g in a glass of water in the morning. I am not gonna load cus I don't feel it's necessary. I have been drinking alot of fluids and pissing like crazy.
crazy.gif

Just wondering, does anyone put creatine powder in oatmeal in the morning?

No, peaches taste a whole lot better :D Anyway you want to do it man, it is up to you, in the AM in Oatmeal (YUCK) or in juice whatever works for you.

But against the mass consensus here I do believe in loading. Uh Oh here comes the stones.

For one reason, you want your muscles saturated as quickly as possible, once they are saturated then as O&G put it, you will be increasing your septic tanks (for those of us that live in a country setting
thumbs-up.gif
) creatine level, if you continue to take more in than what is needed.

The next time I have my septic pumped I'll have to check and see if there are any BUFF creatures down there
laugh.gif
;)

I just read you aren't supposed to have caffiene while on creatine. I drink iced tea often. Should I stop drinkin the iced tea?

I drink 2 cups of Joe every morning. That's new to me, doesn't mean it isn't true I just haven't heard it before, either way I AM NOT giving up my coffee, no way, no how.
laugh.gif

Caffeine is a diruetic and will make you piss. Perhaps that is why some say to not mix the two. Caffeine makes you piss, Creatine absorbs fluid into muscle, maybe there are concerns on that author's part about dehydration, I dunno :confused: I feel if you adequately take in fluids it shouldn't be a concern.

Back