Creatine Non Responder

Lance

I honestly don't notice any difference when i take creatine. Not the initial water weight, more strength, anything. I've assumed i'm one of the rare non-responders.

Yet i keep buying the stuff b/c i don't want to miss out on any results that i hear others getting. I've done it for several months, everytime with a couple month break, and nothing.

Should i just drop it? It would be one less thing to worry about, lol.

Is everything else you're doing in line with a good program is what I'd ask first. Doesn't matter how much creatine you're downing if you're not eating right or something similar.

Diet is definately down. Although i don't pay too much attention to water right now, there was a time where i made sure to drink a gallon of water a day, besides what i drink while in the gym (which is alot) ... and there was any different results than what i get now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 30 2004,8:28)]Diet is definately down. Although i don't pay too much attention to water right now, there was a time where i made sure to drink a gallon of water a day, besides what i drink while in the gym (which is alot) ... and there was any different results than what i get now.
You need to talk to one of the biologists here then, I have no idea what would make a person creatine responsive or nonresponsive or if there even is such a thing.

Notice different energy levels, endurance, that type of thing with and without creatine? Not necessarily a strength increase but a tendency to go longer without running out of steam.

I don't know it's hard to tell any differences, that's why i don't see them even if they're there. I'm still young to where i'm allways growing and everything, albeight slowly. And when i started HST bulking for my first cycle a couple months ago, i was growing like a weed! Sure i was taking creatine, but i was also doing HST for the first time, and eating way more carbs/calories for the first time, so i can't decide what did what, lol.

Back