creatine

There are those who respond and dont respond to anything. I think that everyone responds to creatine, its more of a size of response. If you only gain 1kg of size, it may not mean that mcuh overall, I gain 2kg usually going on creatine, others gain 0,5kg, a large variability.

Creatine will aid whether you show a measureable response or not (immediate gains are easy to see, long term gains tend to be obscured by normal variation.

As Aaron said, most people will have some results, its the measurability that makes people believe they are non-responders. The reason some respond better than others can be related to natural creatine levels of that person and creatine transporters of that person. I am sure we all vary from one another in both of these categories, so it can be disheartening to see your bud gain 10 lbs on creatine and you gain 1 oz.

hmm and what makes creatine-non responder products more effective or different from others? let me explain - if you read reviews you will see posts like - creatine didnt do anything for me but THIS product worked great, i am a non responder....how can this be?

is it a) just immagination

or b) lies to increase the sales

since all products are based on creatine, and as you mentioned creatine is creatine

A lot of that is marketing hype. Sure, there are products that include dextrose, ALA, and other insulin mimickers, that may help increase creatine absorption. These products can also make you fat and are pretty pricey for something that may not even be necessary.

If you haven't already tried it, try using micronized creatine before trying a creatine transport mix like I mentioned before. It may be the only change you need to make.

Back