Creatine

b0xm0ns73r

I'm just curious. I have heard grape juice is good to use, but it has sooooo much sugar in it.

I have tried plain old water, and it doesn't seem to disolve, i have even tried cool-aid type stuff and it is a little better. Part of my problem may be the kind i have. next time i buy some, it will be from here.

b0x

Best time to dose creatine is pre-WO, so I don't think there is anything better to mix it with than my PreWO shake. Throw in about 30g of dextrose and you're set.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Staxx @ July 25 2005,4:35)]From what I have read, post-workout seems to be the best time to consume creatine.
Staxx
It is discussed in the FAQ why preWO is the best time to dose creatine.

baby a,
Thanks, I just read over that... I'm currently taking Creatine P/12 and it's recommended post. I'm not sure it makes a difference either way if you've been taking it a while.

Thanks though! I always find it helpful to go back to the FAQs every once in a while.

I understand your delema / concern for digesting and getting the most out of the creatin. I found out whether before or after I use luke warm water when mixing my creatin. I use swole v2 with my creatine for pre workout and creatin with protien powder post workout. By using warm water it disolves the creatin!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (harleymon @ July 25 2005,7:49)]I understand your delema / concern for digesting and getting the most out of the creatin. I found out whether before or after I use luke warm water when mixing my creatin. I use swole v2 with my creatine for pre workout and creatin with protien powder post workout. By using warm water it disolves the creatin!!
I have been tempted to try using warm water.

I generally put mine in my pre-workout Primer. If I'm using more than 1 serving per day I'll add it to my post-workout protein as well.

Other than that, have it with meals.

if i use creatine i wake up at least once during the night to use the loo..which makes me to tired to train so i stopped taking it.

Back