Creatine

• Thread starter imported_da1andonlychacha
  • Start date
I

imported_da1andonlychacha

With all the popularity of the when thread, I couldn't help seeing what would come out of a what thread. So...... what do you take it with?

a lot of people take it with some kind of carbs/sugar because a higher insuline level may be beneficial for the absortion - from the faq:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Creatine uptake appears to be either sodium dependant, or highly regulated by sodium transport. Insulin (from carbs) increases sodium uptake into cells, this is why carbs have been shown to increase creatine uptake.

I mix 10 grams with 20 oz. of Gatorade and drink it during my workout. The sugar and sodium, coupled with the exercise induced insulin sensitivity of the muscles make this seem like a good way to take it for me.

I used to to just take it with warm water pre-workout, which worked okay as well.

A needle, a spoon, a tourniquet and a bic lighter.

Oops wrong forum, never mind
blush.gif
:D

hmmm. might need to back off that androgel a bit bud. looks like it has some side effects...

No, I think it's that I'm finsihing fives, they kick my butt more than anything, except the last days of 15's.

So serioulsy, I take my creatine, which I only take during the cycle when I'm on SD I don't, with my pre shake.

3.5 grams in pill form with water and vitamins in the morning just before breakfast. Any more than that does not seem to promote any benefit.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ July 24 2004,9:34)]No, I think it's that I'm finsihing fives, they kick my butt more than anything, except the last days of 15's.

I think that the last couple days of 15s are the hardest part of the entire cycle.

Back