Dextrose....

s7e

I need some dextrose, but I really don't want to wait to have it shipped to me. Are there any local places that sell it? I don't mind if I spend an extra buck or two.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (s7e @ Sep. 05 2002,10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need some dextrose, but I really don't want to wait to have it shipped to me. Are there any local places that sell it? I don't mind if I spend an extra buck or two.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Any store that sells wine/beer making supplies. Should be about $1 per lb. You might see something called 'corn sugar'--same thing.

Ok, I found a wine shop that sells &quot;Corn Sugar&quot; for $3.50 for 2.5 lbs. So this stuff is the exact same as Dextrose? Just a different name?

Thanks, this site is so helpful :) ;)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (s7e @ Sep. 05 2002,2:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So this stuff is the exact same as Dextrose? Just a different name?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yup.

Well, I got my mom to pick me up some. On the bag (its in a vac bag, i guess they package it themselves) it says bewers sugar.... I am confused.... is this the stuff? It is a fine white powder. Also, how big of a scoop do I take to egual about 50Gs or so for my post workout shake?

Well, I got my mom to pick me up some. On the bag (its in a vac bag, i guess they package it themselves) it says bewers sugar.... I am confused.... is this the stuff? It is a fine white powder. Also, how big of a scoop do I take to egual about 50Gs or so for my post workout shake?

Back