Digestive aids

rowdy

I've seen on the internet a few Digestive Aids that are suppose to help digestion of protein, carbs and fats etc, like this one: http://www.iwantmyvitamins.com/vitamins_viewItem.asp?idProduct=93

Would these sorts of products be of use to a healthy individual who is training, particularly when bulking. I myself havent had any noticeable problems with eating more, but I'm curious as to whether something like this would help to maximise the uptake of all the nutrients etc from food and protein shakes we consume each day? would it be any benefit?

The other thing I was then thinking, is there some sort of protien specific enzyme/digestion aid avaiable that would speed up the digestion of a WPI shake taken after training, or would one just have to go with a more expensive Hydrolysed whey.

I've been taking Vitalzym with great results. It also aids in recovery from training. From what I've read, 1 capsule is enough to break down a 14 oz steak. It's a little pricey, but well worth it for me.

Staxx

I read some time ago on the elite fitness board that ginger root aids in the abosorbtion and digestion of protein. I don't know if it actually works or not. It maybe something to check into though.

techdraw

Back