Dissolving Driver?

I

imported_edziu

Does anyone else here have a hard time dissolving all of their Driver, or is it just me?

The Primer dissolves in a snap; the Driver takes longer and there are always some lumps left. I'm dissolving about 1.5 Tbsp in 10 oz. water. (Lost my scoop in the packaging, which was discarded in haste.)

Use a shaker bottle. Shake it vigorously for a minute or two, then let it sit for another couple of minutes. Shake it a bit more after, and it should be completely dissolved.

Another approach is to add it to just a little milk, a few inches in the shaker.  Then it comes out thick like pudding. And when it is thick a lump or two does not matter.  A lump in a thin liquid looks weird. A lump in pudding seems normal.

Method #2 the warmer the liquid used to disolve a powder the easyer it disolves into solution.

Bob

Hi edziu,

The Primer is instantized, but the Driver is not. I use one of those hand help blender things for the Driver and its done in a jiffy... I have also used a shaker bottle that has a little screen at the top to cut up the undisolved bits.

Sorry you lost the scoop.
crazy.gif
Email me your address and I'll send you out another one.
thumbs-up.gif

Will you be having HSN shaker bottles we can buy? :)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edziu @ Aug. 05 2002,3:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will you be having HSN shaker bottles we can buy?   :)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yep. I HATE most shaker bottles, so I sought out the best one and will make them available soon. No leaking…period!

Back