Eating during SD

JohnnyYakuza

hey everyone! this is my first post here, been hanging around reading everything for a while, just a bit too lazy to actually speak! lol.
Ok i'mjust finishing off my second bulking cycle of HST and ive made some good gains, next week its SD. However after thati wanna get into a cutting cycle as my gut is starting to get me down!! although people notice my arms, it only takes one person to point out your belly and you feel terrible!
So to my question, during sd should i maintain my bulking calorie level or go straight to a cutting diet, i guess that if i was to diet hard without exercise then that would cost me a lot of my gains, but i dont wanna put on any more weight

Slowly drop to maintenance over the first few days of SD and hold there until you start the next cycle. Start the next cycle at or just below maintenance and slowly lower your calories until you are losing an acceptable amount of weight (fat) per week.

I've noticed that with HST during cutting that the scale doesn't really drop as fast as it should although I do look leaner in the mirror. So, use the tape and mirror as well as the scale to judge your progress.

Sorry for the ignorance but its just driving me crazy..

What is SD?:confused:?:confused:?

Hi geexter and welcome !
SD = Strategic Deconditioning
(time free from training which is long enough to allow a reversal of some of the acute adaptations in muscle tissue)
Here's a link to the articleStatic Decon

Thanks
thumbs-up.gif

Back