Fausto

Aaron_F

He really exists, and isn't a child accessing the internet from his parents computer.

Had the pleasure of catching up with him this afternoon.

Hopefully will have the opportunity again.

If he were a child he would be a child really gifted with lifting knowledge.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Jun. 10 2008,1:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Had the pleasure of catching up with him this afternoon.</div>
What fun...!

[Now if only we had some proof that Aaron exists...
rock.gif
]

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Jun. 10 2008,10:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Aaron_F @ Jun. 10 2008,1:52)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Had the pleasure of catching up with him this afternoon.</div>
What fun...!

rock.gif
]</div>
As Rene Descartes once said: Aaron "thinks, therefore he exists."

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Jun. 10 2008,3:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
What fun...!  

rock.gif
]</div>
TR, you evidently haven't seen that picture of Aaron in the snow? It's not pretty!  
wow.gif

biggrin.gif

Aaron & Fausto: So, was it an arranged meeting or a chance event? Did you talk HST, have a training session or just eat cakes?

Sorta pre-aranged,

I drank coffee, Fauso drank gingerbeer

No cakes, no training, Fausto was too smartly dressed for that.

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Jun. 10 2008,10:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Sorta pre-aranged,

I drank coffee, Fauso drank gingerbeer

No cakes, no training, Fausto was too smartly dressed for that.</div>
Ahhh ha, meeting of the minds, er, HST Experts!
tounge.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">[Now if only we had some proof that Aaron exists...   ] </div>

Yeah, oh yeah, he exists, and yes he is just about everything I expected, an HST expert interested in HST and knowleadgeable, has his own interests of course.

Above all he is a humble character, which is part of this great forum, mostly the arrogant types in other BB forums are nothing but air bags in desperate need of a needle.
laugh.gif

Aaah....I'm honoured, the great Aaron speaks of me, I thought of doing the same, but at the time thought the forum may find it boring.

Not so I see!
biggrin.gif

It was not a chance meeting, seeing that I was at the same Company whilst being interviewed for a position, I thought I might as well meet the man, it would have a been a shame not to do so...I've always dream't of meeting HST people in real life.

I guess I'll raise the bar...next I want to meet the boss himself, God willing when I pop over to the US of A, one of these days!
wink.gif

Lol - future training sessions were definitelly in the cards, should God make everything else possible!
biggrin.gif

Fausto, if you train with him, taunt him and get him to shirt up and do a max bench lift. I know he can bench over 200 kg. and that would be cool to see in person, I don't know anyone personally who can do that.

In time...sci, all in good time.

Of course I'd like to see that, it will raise the bar for me too, he...he...he!

<div>
(Fausto @ Jun. 11 2008,9:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">In time...sci, all in good time.

Of course I'd like to see that, it will raise the bar for me too, he...he...he!</div>
literally

It's awesome to see HST'ers meet and network!

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Jun. 12 2008,2:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Fausto, if you train with him, taunt him and get him to shirt up and do a max bench lift. I know he can bench over 200 kg. and that would be cool to see in person, I don't know anyone personally who can do that.</div>
Sorry,

You have it slightly wrong

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
Fausto, if you train with him, taunt him and get to squeeze his fat *** into his shirt and spend the morning tending to him and lifting off to him while he does a max bench lift, it would be great </div>

Damnit Aaron, you gotta live up to your name, you were with Moses through the wilderness remember?

You too damn humble...did not know you like that, we'll get that shirt on, we will!
biggrin.gif

I promise you Sci...all things considered...if ever I get the chance I want to see it, at least then I can say, been there, seen it
laugh.gif
yeah not done it.....wiiiiiish!
biggrin.gif

The man's been outta action for a spell, give him a break!

Georgia...hey....who the hell called Ray Charles in?
rock.gif
he ain't got nothing to do with this!!!!
cool.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Jun. 12 2008,8:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Take his pitcher!
Hey, come thru Georgia and shake a paw! Your workout awaits you here!</div>
Pitcher of beer?

Quad, I was in Atlanta briefly (for 4 hours) in that grand ol' insanely busy airport of yours back in February waiting for my flight up North (from Orlando). It wasn't long enough a time worth mentioning to you though considering all things!

<div>
(Fausto @ Jun. 13 2008,2:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You too damn humble...did not know you like that, we'll get that shirt on, we will!
biggrin.gif
</div>
You may need a crow bar

its a tight shirt...

haha

Aaron

We'll get there, obviously it has been a while...but who said it cannot be done!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">You may need a crow bar...its a tight shirt...</div>

So be it!
biggrin.gif

Back