g-plenish

I won't go in the much debated subject of whether you need glutamine supplementation or not. Just a quote from the site you linked:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Up until now,some of the drawbacks to oral glutamine supplementation was the absorbability factors.The L-form just required mass amounts to pass the gut membrane and be taken up to target tissues.As a result,much was wasted.But now,with the advent of peptide bonded forms of glutamine,this problem has been efficiently overridden.The peptide glutamic substrates are taken up much more easily,and as a result, much higher plasma concentrations are achieved,with much less required to achieve this end result.

The above is false. On the contrary, mass amounts of glutamine are contraindicated because they will probably activate glutamine uptake from liver (= waste). Passing the gut membrane is not necessarily what we want, because when gut is consuming supplemental glutamine it will spare plasma glutamine and therefore there will be no need for muscle glutamine to be released.

As you can see from this study, a mere 2gr of glutamine were enought to raise plasma glutamine. So, the G-Plenish Gluta Gain promotion doesn't start very well indeed
laugh.gif

thanks alot micmic. i thought it sounded too good, but a couple of good bros swear by it so i figured id ask. thanks.

Back