Hammer stuff - Cheap!

and to register for the forums, you need to have bought the "MuscleNOW" package for $188....

BUT... it IS "The ONLY Physical Fitness Web Site You'll EVER Need To Visit!"

dang, what a bargain!

Yeah, MN is a great program, but quite brutal for us older lifters. I thought it was up to $200. Was $107 when I bought it. I had posted a picture of my hammer curl bar; you know the one with the oval center with two handles inside the oval and two posts sticking out the sides to put weights on?
Well, I had hung it by wrapping a chain around the weight bars, going from one side up to an "S" hook and down to the other side. By clipping the "S" hook onto my cable pull, I can do hammer pulldowns or hammer presses with it. Unchain it and of course it's still a hammer curl bar.
This site won't let me post pics from my computer, so I tried to give the link to where I could. I'll try the pic again and see if it works.

That's not a bad idea. I have a bar like that and could use your modification so I could use it as a low row bar.

What about the Hammer equipment? What's for sale?

Haha, no, it's just one of my ideas...I invent things all the time.

Enigma, I didn't say anything about anything for sale... I was just showing how to get more use out of a piece of cheap equipment.

Back