has anyone tried the fat burner hydroxycut?

JimmyV

It's the new formula that's ephedrine free. I got a pretty good price on it at GNC, $32 for 210 caps (just over one months supply). Just wondering if anyone on here has tried the (new formula) yet?

Nope, sorry to disappoint you. I'm just an every day joe. I'm just trying out some new supps and thought I'd check and see if anyone else has tried them and what they think. I've been using Xenadrine for a while and thought I'd try something without ephedrine.

Jimmy,

Are you dieting ?
IF yes, how does the ephedrine free (kick) feel while you are lifting ?

The reason I ask is I like the "kick" of ephedrine when liftting on a lower cal diet.

mikeh,
I basically eat 6 small meals a day consisting of both carbs and protein. I don't count carbs, but I do watch what I eat pretty closely. I've only been using the hydroxycut for a couple of days, but I did take it before this morning's workout and did feel a bit of a kick (2 caps). It's recommended to start taking 1 cap 3x daily for a week, then 2-3x daily for a week, and finally 3-3x daily from then on. I started with 2 because I used to be on Xenadrine, so I'm guessing 3 3x daily will give me a petty good kick in the butt! I read that one serving of three caps is equal to two cups of coffee. Hope this helps!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JimmyV @ May 29 2003,2:42)]Nope, sorry to disappoint you. I'm just an every day joe. I'm just trying out some new supps and thought I'd check and see if anyone else has tried them and what they think. I've been using Xenadrine for a while and thought I'd try something without ephedrine.
my deepest apologies for the acusation!

I have tried the effedrine free version of hydroxycut - it seemed to wake me up a bit, but im sure i could have acheived the same results w/o this product. I would only recomend it if you do not see desireable results with regular cardio and proper nutrition. Basically, in my experience, its not really the fat blaster that it claims to be.

Back