Hating weekends

skinnyman

we all know we still have a life to live with. so weekends are those days where food is scarce. it's either we move around too much or we can't really eat a lot because of things happening.

does anyone know how much i'm losing on weekends? sometimes i can't even eat at maintenance!! :mad:
but on weekdays i can eat a lot.

does anyone experience the same thing?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (skinnyman @ July 24 2005,5:31)]we all know we still have a life to live with. so weekends are those days where food is scarce. it's either we move around too much or we can't really eat a lot because of things happening.
does anyone know how much i'm losing on weekends? sometimes i can't even eat at maintenance!! :mad:
but on weekdays i can eat a lot.
does anyone experience the same thing?
i think i kno what you mean, when you get busy sometimes u don't have time to eat a bunch, my advice would be to get something you can bring with you incase...

Like ricecakes, granola bars, sandwiches, maybe some protein bars..

Personally i carry a thermos with protein in it and rice cakes for carbs :)

Find soemthing that works for you.

oh yeah i think i'd get more of the ready-to-eat snacks thanks
thumbs-up.gif

but sometimes a quarter pounder sounds nice...
blush.gif

First of, I'd like to greet addy. Dude, I love your avatar Cartman. It just seems so funny (in an ironic twisted way) when you imagine it's actually Cartman giving all those advice about being buff and ripped, in that strange voice of his (I don't know how to describe it exactly).
laugh.gif
I love Southpark, I think it's cool. And if I had kids, I'd really have no problem watching it with them!

Anyhoo, back to skinnyman.

Dude, I can really relate to you. For me, that doesn't even have to be limited to weekends... my shcedule is so erratic, thanks to being in a consultancy-type work. I also have days where eating seems so hard. During those times, I also did like OneMoreRep, I'd bring a thermos filled with atleast half a liter of a protein drink I like, so I'm sure I get good quality protein. If it's literally the whole day that is a "starve-fest", I'd gulp down good ol' protein drink before I go, bring atleast half a liter with me, then just bring some sandwiches made from wheat bread and whatever I can find to put on them, not necessarily protein rich because I can depend on the protein drink I drank and brought with me (at least until I get home and sit down for a late dinner).

I personally don't like depending on supplements, but during those times I can't depend on "real food", well, those supplements are a far better option than starving my muscles.

Hope this helps. Good luck! :)
-JV

I recognise what you're talking about...

Same here, the good old standard day to day routine of the week makes doing things right pretty easy, while in the weekend, there is no routine, so everything tends to get messed up.

Same with holidays.

Instead of getting up at 6:30, you get up at 8 or 8:30, meaning 1 meal missed, then everything is put a bit later on, and in the afternoon you go somewhere, and bam, again...

Oh well, just try to keep it up!!

Back