Squat 5rm- 305 10rm- 255 15rm- 200

Bench- 5rm 185 10RM 155 15rm- 125

Mil press 5rm 115 10rm- 95 15rm- 85

Rows- 5rm- 140 10rm- 115 15rm- 90

Dips- 5rm- 50 10rm- 35 15-rm 25

Pullup- 5rm- BW 10rm- bw -15 15rm- bw-25

Deads- rm- 235 10rm- 200 15rm- 165

First workout:

Overall, I was surprised how fast it ended. I definantely was skeptical about the whole 15's (was a little light, had to fight my ego, but I did it anyway)

squat 160 Performed this with a breeze

Bench- 100 Too easy, heh.

Mil press- 63.75 Got stuck at my 15th rep, had to stop for 3 seconds then perform the last rep =/

Rows- 72 I didn't feel much in my lats, decided to needed to widen my grip (my rear deltoids got super hit though.)

Second workout: Now I know why the 15's are important, I got a nice pump, and noticed my muscles to look fuller (supplements + good diet)

Deads- 145 First time doing SLDL's. my first few reps were kind of iffy, then I started to get the motion right and I feel a nice stretch and sorness in my hams currently.

Dips- 20 Definantely challenging! Had to stop and wait 3 seconds to perform my last rep, lactic acid raped me!

Chins (palms facing away)- I didn't really know my 15rm on this one. So I did BW -30. on the 2 reps I had to change it to -40 to finish. however my lats got mad pumped.

Military press- 70 lbs, performed it flawlessly.

I decided to drop flat bench press for incline bench press. The dips work the middle and lower chest wonders. So im gonna have to figure out my maxes on my incline bench (perhaps just subtract like 15 lbs from the flat bench or something).

Don't really do pendlay rows, I do BB back rows (Same movement but no resetting about) Perhaps I may change it to pendlay rows also.

GOD DAMN! its my day after my workout and I feel some insane DOMS...My hamstrings feel like they're on fire constantly. My bicep is fucking sore (So much for isolations! I didn't even do any!) and my outer chest is very sore.

I think im gonna make my overall routine a 20 rep volume, so i may cluster in an extra set of 5 with the same weight.

Day 3: overall summary, very efficient workout. Very pumped.

I changed my bench to incline, and holy **** ive never had my pectorals so pumped in my LIFE! I was at my 10th rep, going "wtf Im only feeling a burn in my front deltoid" and I got stuck in my last rep, luckily, someone was there to help me. As soon as I stood up, my chest was pumped like an inflated water baloon ready to pop!

One concern I have is getting my lats to feel worked when I do my bent over rows. Im mostly feeling it in my delt/trap area, not on my lats. My grip is a bit further than shoulder width (thumb on the line) and I am doing my reps slow and controlled, what gives?

Squat : 180

Incline bench: 105

military press: 75 (got stuck at my 13th rep...had to stop for a few secs then finish =/)

Bent over row: 80 lbs. Not feeling it in my lats!

time for my post workout stress releiver/ test booster
biggrin.gif

My lats never feel worked like my traps do or any other body part does. I'll do chins or rows and my bi's get pumped and feel worked. You may want someone to look at your form; it would help to just start doing Penday rows though.

Thank you, squats have always been my speciality (Genetically strong lower body, to compensate for genetically shitty delts =/ )

Anyway, my workout today (I accidently forgot to log my last workout and deleted my info).
I increased my volume to 30 reps, had to end up clustering them, I feel WHIPED out. I beleive im going to drop back down to 20 reps per day or something, my body feels extremely drained, or maybe this is a good thing?

Squat 200x15 10 5
Incline bench 115x15 10 5
Rows 90x15 10 5
Shoulder press 80x8 5 (I was extremely drained by this workout, and couldn't even perform all my reps!)
Abwork

Back