homemade Yohimbeburn

lassic

thinking about making my own homemade Yohimbeburn out of Yohimbe bark powder. I need some kind of cream mixed with the powder so the skin can absorb it. Any ideas of what cream I can use and be bought at the local drugstore?

I'm not sure that it can be made with Yohimbee Bark. I wouldn't think that it could pass through the skin with any carrier. Yohimbine Hcl would be the thing to use.

You can get Lipoderm-Y fairly cheap at 1fast400.com. I can tell you from experience that this product works very well. Add your own caffeine and water retention becomes a non issue.

thanks,
that's a lot cheaper($20.99) than getting it directly from avantlabs at $44.95 a bottle. That's why I was thinking of making my own.
But still, I can get yohimbe powder at herbalcom.com for $13.20 a pound and using either Bengay or Iceyhot as the carrier and using a lot of powder, hopefully some will be absorbed.
Probably try Lipoderm first than my homemade stuff, at least I can compare the results.

You have to be very careful with Yohimbe powder. Some of the other alkaloids(?) are unpredictable, and from what I hear can cause some nasty side effects. Stick with pure Yohimbine HCL.
I cannot take yohimbe at all, but I am doing great with the Lipoderm.

I agree with D. I also don't tolerate oral Yohimbine hcl very well at all. 2.5mg is enough to cause increased HR, anxiety,etc. Lipoderm delivers around 50mg per 4 pumps and I feel no sides at all. My waist (at the navel) and lower chest have both been leaning out very nicely while using the lipoderm.

You could try acquiring some Yohimbine HCL and using something like DMSO as a carrier.

Yohimbine HCL, lab-grade, is pricey in small amounts, but if you invest in it and DMSO, you can probably mix thousands of dollars' worth of Poor Man's Lipoderm for about $200.

Back