Hormone imbalance

I guess it depends on the method used. I'd tested at 400 a few years ago on a 1200 scale; now it's looking better, but I feel worse! I've gotten the feeling that with the IGF-1 being 113 on a 87-238 scale they're just trying to sell me stuff, because that didn't sound low to me.
On the other hand, another website had a guy my age with EXACTLY my free test and estradiol numbers - and listed him as being Andropausal, although they didn't use that word. Here's an excerpt:
"A numerical example of the effects of a nutritional aromatase inhibitor can be seen on one of the subjects in the pilot studies whose initial serum estradiol level was a high 54 and free testosterone a moderately low 14.4. After only 30 days on a nutritional aromatase inhibitor, estradiol levels fell to 36 (from 54) and free testosterone levels increased to 22.5 (from 14.4). "
My estrogen is just a bit below his and my free test is a point lower also, so it looked like I DO have a need for an aromatase inhibitor, which is why I am now looking at these herbal things first, before checking out the chemical route, like 6-oxo or rebound.
All I know for sure is it's been getting harder and harder to get through my days, I don't like working out like I used to, and I gain fat like an endomorph. I was a sexually frustrated kid with major hormones and now have the dream girl...but I just usually feel sorta 'not interested'. Kind of like being offered a meal when you've just eaten.
This is just not acceptable to me. Period.
I found their product a bit cheaper elsewhere and may try it next if the GABA plus DHEA I added in doesn't work. DHEA didn't work for me before; I just had it left over, and my levels were low normal there too. http://www.health-n-energy.com/miraforte2.htm -about $42.00

Back