how long can e + c be taken for cycyling off?

I

imported_ejones

how long can ephedrine + caffeine be taken before cycling off... i've got vasopro ephedrine hcl which also includes guaifenesin

It depends on what you want to use it for. As a stimulant to improve your workout, I think the agreed upon limit is 2 weeks. However, if weight loss is the prime concern, then I would say just use it as long as you want to. While the stimulant effect of EC wears off, the fat burnign properties will actually increase.

This is when I am supposed to include links and references. I will not, however, because now is Valentines and I am on my way out for pizza. Nothing gets in the way of me and that special pizza they sell at one of the pizza places here. Nothing! ;)

Happy Valentines :)

I'll go ahead and second what Lars said. You can take ephedrine as long as you like. It isn't quite the same as Clen.

Caffeine is what usually begins to give people fits (i.e. side effects). I would recommend that when you do go off, that you taper off the caffeine first, and then taper off the ephedrine.

Give yourself 2 weeks to taper the caffeine, and 3-4 weeks to taper the ephedrine. Even while you taper, your hunger levels will begin bounce back pretty strong, so be prepared to exercise a lot of will power.

To my suprise I have been told that synthetic ephedrine is much weeker then natural (from herb)
I cannot image how can it be
could someone help me to solve this puzzle ?

wrong: 20mg ephedrine = 20mg ephedrine...synthetic one is exactly what its written...natural one can varry

(chemical one is controled)

Back