How to SD?

The same goes for stretching a muscle btw - depending on duration and tension, it would also induce RBE to a significant degree.

The best SD would just be lying or sitting around all day and doing nothing. After over a year of HST, I'm beginning to get quite good at it... :D

Singleton, I read your old posts and I found you are not a beginner with yoga, however, I would stop doing it during SD, especially if you are sore! Power Yoga can be incredibly taxing. Like Blade said (paraphrased) -- just sit around and be slug for a change! Please. :)

It seems to me that you have read everything about HST but still doubt whether it's going to work or not. How are you gong to know if you don't try it the way it was intended? Don't change anything your first cycle. Take a look at results thread and the thread with Blades pics and if that doesn't convince you about SD and HST in general, I don't know what will.

Blade's pics

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Bryan has it set that way

he is a religious person tho

Yeh. THat explains all the "must have faith" crapola in blade's article. Logic and reason out the window, it's time for BS! :D :D :D

#### you all. I hate this.
Today is my very first day with no exercise at all.

I will continue with it, but I'm going to leave this up here so I can remind myself of how awful this is.

I am getting fatter already. I think I may be all the way back up to 8% bf by the time I'm done.

I feel bloated and weak. My muscles feel empty. My breath is shallow. I do not have a strong focus in my mind.
My abdomen is disdended because I cannot do Yoga or adominal stretching.

What else did I want to say? I feel freakin awful.
I think HST TRAINING could possibly be useful for recovering from the flu.

I hope youre taking the piss! One day without exercise and youve lost your sex drive, developed bad posture, got smaller and fatter, and got all tense!!

Youve got serious problems there mate!

And whats a dry mouth got to do without training for a day??

Man, go train. I'm starting to feel sorry for whoever is around you and your attitude here is not pleasing me at all.

And do some research on addictions, if you can't continue functioning like a normal being without traning you do have some problems. I myself experimented some withdrawal symptoms in some SD's but I got over it and developed a much healthier relation with exercise and diet than I used to have.

Addictions are always serious and get worst with time if nothing is done.

"I guess I can see how if I had friends or a job how SD might work out"

This might be something worth looking at.

Hmmm... I don't think training can solve those problems... Stedon maybe... or Haldol... or Zyprexa... :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Singleton @ July 31 2003,3:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Bryan has it set that way
he is a religious person tho
Yeh. THat explains all the "must have faith" crapola in blade's article. Logic and reason out the window, it's time for BS! :D :D :D
I'm not a religous person myself, but I think it is refreshing that we can keep this forum free of swearing in every other sentence, as you see on most other forums on the Internet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (micmic @ Aug. 01 2003,5:45)]Hmmm... I don't think training can solve those problems... Stedon maybe... or Haldol... or Zyprexa... :D
I think something like Lagartil or Tercian would be more like it. MAybe 2 gr of oxazepan would do also....

I don’t understand how anyone can find this forum objectionable for lack degeneracy. Isn’t there enough of that everywhere else? Compared to other forums, this one is refreshingly friendly and sincere. To my experience, all of the experienced lifters here express a true desire to help others achieve success. Seems to me that nearly every other forum out there suffers from flagrant profanity, flaming (usually directed toward the less experienced), numerous inconsequential threads about genitalia, and the like.

I, for one, think it would be truly sad to see this forum sink into the toilet like everything else is nowadays.
sad.gif

Sorry guys. I went nuts yesterday.

Noone deserves to hear that, but I'm leaving it up there because if I ever consider this again, I want to read it to remember how awful I felt.

And yes, I am addicted to my animal. When I stop exercising, I lose touch.

Singleton,

Heard the old saying, "that which does not kill me, makes me stronger"?

It might be tough, but you'll make it - and be better for it. Hang in there.

thumbs-up.gif

UPDATE.

I still have not exercised. I have decided to stick with this "routine" until monday. On that day, I shall commence 15's.

I cut my cals to about 1800. I guess I was burning about 3500 cals /day and I was eating about 3000 cals.

I have also cut out sleep. I'm am sleeping only a little each night, and it is very disturbed sleep. Bad dreams, et c.

In the last 2 months I gained 2lbs and went from ~9%bf to < 7% bf. It was a lot of work and I want to keep that fat off.

Interestingly, I don't want to train now. I just feel ill.

Resting HR is up.

Sleep is poor and much less than my normal 8-9 hours.

Getting fatter on < 1800 cals a day.

Muscle tone is greatly decreased. I look almost normal now.

Back