HS:CRE out of stock?

macj

I'm running out of HS:CRE and can't find any online
sad.gif
Bodybuilding.com said it was discontinued by the manufacturer... Is this true?
I've come to really trust the HSN brand. What other trustworthy brands should I be looking into?
thanks!

I apologize for the delay in getting HS:CRE back in stock. It has NOT been discontinued. Because of the delay in getting it back in stock, bodybuilding.com has chosen to stop carrying it.

Truth be told the problem lies in the way we do things at HSN. I personally have to have my way in all that is manufactured. That means finding and approving all raw material suppliers myself. Turning down solicitations by cheaper/lower quality suppliers occurs frequently. Granted, I haven't exactly broken even yet using this type of micromanagement, but I firmly believe that if I am honest in all my business dealings including those with my valued customers (i.e. friends), I will eventually be able to make a living at this. If not, well, at least I will still be able to sleep at night.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Feb. 03 2005,10:31)]Granted, I haven't exactly broken even yet using this type of micromanagement, but I firmly believe that if I am honest in all my business dealings including those with my valued customers (i.e. friends), I will eventually be able to make a living at this. If not, well, at least I will still be able to sleep at night.
I would GLADLY buy any product of yours due to your honest nature over any well known company on the market. Finding a sincere business man seems impossible now adays. I seriously wish the best for you and the HSN line in the future, because it deserves more attention than it currently does. People will catch on, it's just a matter of time....and advertising of course which you already do ;).

If you build it, they will come!

I try to support Bryan and use his products when I can, because I trust him and because of all the FREE info I have gotten on this site.
However, because I couldn't get the HS Cre anymore, I found some micronized creatine from NOW foods. 600 grams was about 16 bucks I think from 1fast. I haven't had it chemically analized but it seems decent, so you might try that until Bryan gets back into production.

Back