Pull up to chest supine narrow grip
DIPs
Deadlifts

B) w.u. 1x8@70% set load; 1x15

DB Military press
EZ Row
BB Flat Bench
Squat

About me: 36 years old 62,5Kg 14%BF (yesterday morning). 2 week ago I was 13%. Then I did 1 week of active rest (low volume) and the last week SD (no wo; no supplements) and probably this inactivity damaged my body composition. Anyway....go on and see what append

My diet is TKD. 100g carbs post wo. And a big refeed from Fri post wo till Sun dinner (50 hours)

My diet is TKD with protein intake more or less 3,2g x Kg lbm.

Mon/Wed/Fri (wo)

Kcal 2133 (TDEE)
Prot 170 (32%)
Fats 113 (47%)
Carbs 111 (21%) [202 (34%) on Fri: start refeed]

Tue/Thu

Kcal 2106 (TDEE)
Prot 179 (34%)
Fats 142 (61%)
Carbs 29 (5%)

Sat (+/-)

Kcal 2898
Prot 79 (12%)
Fats 42 (15%)
Carbs 464 (73%)

Sun

Kcal 2320
Prot 174 (29%)
Fats 48 (18%)
Carbs 316 (53%)

Weekly average

Kcal 2292 (TDEE + 10%)
Prot 155 (28%)
Fats 102 (40%)
Carb 180 (32%)

I'm changhing any carbs on the week end because of HIGH tot col & LDL

In attachment my body composition results

Body weight
LBM
BF

After my 2nd wo I feel it is too low volume: only 4 sets x wo
Isn't it?
rock.gif

<div>
(il_dottore @ Nov. 22 2007,06:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">After my 2nd wo I feel it is too low volume: only 4 sets x wo
Isn't it?
rock.gif
</div>
UP

Today body composition:

Body weight
LBM
BF

A bit better. Now I'm on 200kcal over TDEE or 37Kcal x kg, I'm thinking to increase a little bit the calories

DIP &amp; Pull-up, I'm not able to do 15 consecutive reps so I'm doing 3 series x 5 reps with 20&quot; rest diminishing 5&quot; each wo. I hope to do 10 consecutive reps within the end of first week of 10s and add weight the following weeks.

Military press, like above...3x5 reps with clean from hangs (knee height) and 5&quot; rest

Feelings after my first week of 15s:

wo light, fast &amp; low volume. Squat &amp; deadlift I go out of breath. I don't like these exercises with high reps, I always stay in the 5/8 reps range but ok...go ahead

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Today body composition:

Body weight
LBM
BF</div>
hey dottore, FYI these links don't work  
sad.gif

i'm going to follow your log, i'm pretty interested on your diet and how all fits together.
biggrin.gif

<div>
(ironKid @ Nov. 24 2007,15:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Today body composition:

Body weight
LBM
BF</div>
hey dottore, FYI these links don't work  
sad.gif

i'm going to follow your log, i'm pretty interested on your diet and how all fits together.  
biggrin.gif
</div>
Please try to copy and paste on a new window....please let me know (I can see the graphics, but may be they are on my cache)

if you copy the address in a new window it works fine. I don't know why doesn't work when clicking the links.

one suggestion, wouldn't be best for tracking purposes to make the graphs only on your time on HST?
smile.gif
(just a small suggestion)

New graphs

Body weight
LBM
BF

Not satisfied with results, but I think there was and error on the refeed diet calories calculation. I modified somethings and hope to see results next Friday.
This afternoon the last wo of 15s and from Monday 10s:

warm-up:
7' running + 3' free body exercises + 3 sets of abs  

A) w.u. 1x5@70% set load; 2x10 2' rest

BB Military press
Pull up to chest supine narrow grip
DIPs
Deadlifts

B) w.u. 1x5@70% set load; 2x10 2' rest

DB Military press
EZ Row
BB Flat Bench
Squat

<div>
(colby2152 @ Nov. 30 2007,08:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Is that body fat graph in kilograms or body fat percentage?</div>
Body weight &amp; LBM in Kg
BF in %

<div>
(il_dottore @ Nov. 24 2007,04:49)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Squat &amp; deadlift I go out of breath. I don't like these exercises with high reps, I always stay in the 5/8 reps range but ok...go ahead</div>
Dottore,
I know exactly what you mean. I did w/o 2 of my 2nd cycle yesterday and I didn't just get out of breath after squatting for 15 - I staggered around the gym gasping for air. I think some of the other patrons thought I was having a heart attack.
wow.gif

<div>
(il_dottore @ Dec. 11 2007,13:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">New graphics:

Body weight
LBM
BF</div>
hey dottore!
what have you done last week? results looks great!

<div>
(ironKid @ Dec. 12 2007,11:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(il_dottore @ Dec. 11 2007,13:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">New graphics:

Body weight
LBM
BF</div>
hey dottore!
what have you done last week? results looks great!</div>
Hi, happy from hear you again.
I corrected my refeed diet (especially Saturday). There was an error on calories counting. I originally wrote 2800/2900 but really were less, so I fixed the diet and now I really have 2800 Kcals (+ some alcool).
Tomorrow I'll weigh myself again and we'll know if the last result was true or not.
Thanks for your interest

Tomorrow new graphs

Unfortunately my fears were true. I don't know if is a scale problem (the measures depends by too much variables, but I always measure on the same conditions). Anyway...these are tomorrow results  
sad.gif

Body weight
LBM
BF

I don't understand why....Diet &amp; training stayed the same

Yesterday the last wo of 10s and from Monday 5s:

warm-up:
5' running + 3' free body exercises

A) w.u. 1x5@50%, 1x3@80%;

BB Military press 1x5 rest: 2,5-3 min
Pull up to chest prone wide grip 3x5 rest:3-4 min
DIPs 3x5 rest:3-4 min
Deadlifts 3x5 rest:3-4 min
3 sets of abs

B) w.u. 1x5@50%, 1x3@80%;

BB Military press 1x5 rest:2,5-3 min
EZ Row 3x5 rest:3-4 min
BB Flat Bench 3x5 rest:3-4 min
Squat 3x5 rest:3-4 min
3 sets of abs

only 1 set of military press (2 for the first 2 wos), 2 or 3 sets with high loads are too much

<div>
(il_dottore @ Dec. 14 2007,09:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Unfortunately my fears were true. I don't know if is a scale problem (the measures depends by too much variables, but I always measure on the same conditions). Anyway...these are tomorrow results
sad.gif

Body weight
LBM
BF

I don't understand why....Diet &amp; training stayed the same</div>
hey, maybe you are weighting too often, or maybe on different days. I found that when you refeed weight differences can be huge just in hours. If the time bewteen your refeed and weighting changes that could be it (appart from other obvious stuff as hidratation, time since last meal, when was your last visit to the toilet
blush.gif
)

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> Hi, happy from hear you again.
I corrected my refeed diet (especially Saturday). There was an error on calories counting. I originally wrote 2800/2900 but really were less, so I fixed the diet and now I really have 2800 Kcals (+ some alcool).
Tomorrow I'll weigh myself again and we'll know if the last result was true or not.
Thanks for your interest

Tomorrow new graphs</div>
I didn't train for the last week, job is keeping me busy. I have moved and probably will go to Madrid in two weeks, however, I'm following your thread very closely. I have designed my diet following your advise and hope to start in January.

I need help for the 2 weeks after 5s.
I train at home alone.
I would like to do:

Negs for:
- DIPs
- Pull up

- Parallel squat instead of ATTG with 2RM

- Deadlift from hangs (if I can arrange something) with 2RM

Really don't know about:
- BB Military press
- BB Flat Bench
- EZ Row

3 options:
1) Load: 2 RM I do 2 reps and Max stim other 3 reps
2) Load: 2 RM I do 2 reps then strip some load and do other reps
3) Load: 5 RM and try to increase something each wo (reps or load?)

Another question is how many sets x exercise? 5 reps?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
hey, maybe you are weighting too often, or maybe on different days. I found that when you refeed weight differences can be huge just in hours. If the time bewteen your refeed and weighting changes that could be it (appart from other obvious stuff as hidratation, time since last meal, when was your last visit to the toilet  
blush.gif
 )</div>

I always weight myself first thing on friday morning...you know scales are not perfect, may be hidratation differenceses from one week to another and so on. I'm trying to weight also on wo days after shower and see if results will be more stable

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
I didn't train for the last week, job is keeping me busy. I have moved and probably will go to Madrid in two weeks, however, I'm following your thread very closely. I have designed my diet following your advise and hope to start in January.
</div>

I hope this diet could help you to reach your goals and I could help you even if I'm trying to understand how to manipulate my diet to have the best LBM/FAT ratio

Another thing,
I'm light weight (63 Kg) and my muscles are not in evidence but I can see and feel to the tact little improvments on Quads, Lateral Delts and Chest

I'm working to improve the weekly gained LBM and reduce to the minimum the weekly gained BF

I reduced a little bit the postwo carbs and increased fats to have more or less 2300Kcal on wo days

Back