i'm sick

sean

Hey, I was almost finished with my 10's when BAM!..I got sick. Well, I don't know if I've gotten a fever yet but I have a sore throat. I went to the doc who told me that i didn't have an infection yet. Anyway, I don't feel well enough to work out and I'm mostly just sitting around. I don't think I should be sick for too long (i'm thinking it'll be gone by saturday).

I just wanted to know, while I'm sitting here playing on the computer, writing notecards (well if I can make myself), and watching movies, if I should alter my diet. Am I probably expending more or less calories? Or is it impossible to know and I should just cool it? Also, will Vitamin C and fish oils or something else help my immune system at all? I already take fish oils but I'm wondering if I should double the dosage. As for Vitamin C, I take a little multi-vitamin once a day but should I take like 5 more grams or something since I'm sick?

Sorry if I sound a bit incoherent...pain pills messing with my mind.

Thanks,

Sean

Maintain a diet with adequate energy and fluids. Dont do low carb, as immune cells lurve carbs. If you have the flu, vitamin C can help reduce the infection time, but by a rather limited amount.

alright, i've been eating what was maintenance during my SD. I'm cutting so I don't want to gain any more fat. Of course, I don't want to lose muscle while I'm sick either. Should I probably eat more than what was maintenance before since I have a fever or should I eat less since I'm also mostly sitting down and watching movies?

Thanks,

Sean

hey i'm sick and i reaaally have no appetite
sad.gif
sheesh all the hard work are now gone

Back