Insulin Spike

I don't think either one of you were looking for an argument; just trying to make your points. Now gents, shake on it. We have iron to move!

<div>
(Maxgain @ Oct. 24 2006,23:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">anticatabolic does not mean anabolic when in the context of discussing proteins -maybe not as scientific but logical and helps explain the differenc to people- I can prevent catabolism yet maintain a low steady N balance that would not be (highly) anabolic in comparison to a food such as whey.</div>

Anticatabolic is the domain of Bbr magazines, and trauma research. In trauma research its reducing catabolism (strangely enough by using anabolic drugs) and in bbr mags its to differentiate the products from one another.

You will also notice I said the term &quot;on balance&quot; as ingestion of both proteins involve catabolism and anabolism.  Catabolism is higher in whey, and anabolism is lower in casein.  But on balance, casein results in greater anabolism.  

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I dont see how you are not accepting the study because it consists of CHOs and EAA.
The point it gets across is 100% valid the meals are the same but taken preworkout is better than post. That is simply my point.</div>Its quite simple, and something I have said multiple times.

We were discussing protein, not carbohydrates.  
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Just to let you know you said there was no need for a fast portein post workout. .</div>
Did I? can you quote me where I said that?

Back