Is creatine THAT important?

I'm deffo a non responder. I've never been able to tell any difference between taking it or not. Its all worth a try though eh? Its pretty cheap.
Jazzer
smile.gif

i think i'm just going to eat this out w/o creatine. i'm just concerned because my dermatologist doesn't allow me to take creatine anymore as it causes me acne (don't know if there's really a connection though)

<div>
(skinnyman @ Jun. 09 2006,22:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i think i'm just going to eat this out w/o creatine. i'm just concerned because my dermatologist doesn't allow me to take creatine anymore as it causes me acne (don't know if there's really a connection though)</div>
Hmmmm

Never heard that before, I've heard that some of the anti-acne meds can cause high CK blood levels but not that creatine itself causes increases in acne. Either case follow your Derms advice and refrain.

<div>
(pikindaguy @ Jun. 03 2006,18:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">When do you guys usually take it?</div>
morning/pre-workout.

either mixed with my pre-workout shake or I just dump the crap in my mouth and wash it down with water.

i don't mind the taste, but then again i also drink egg whites and juice spinach.

maybe years of alcohol abuse have dumbed my taste buds.
biggrin.gif

Back