Is Musashi Creatine fake?

Ruhl

I have some Musashi Creatine. It says I only have to take a leveled teaspoon to get 5g of creatine and it costs $32.65 over here in Australia. It is not flavoured and is a powder. It also says 'Pure Pharmaceutical Grade HPLC tested on site' on the container, yet I have failed to notice any effects from it- namely increased burn and pump when working out. Is it likely to be fake, especially seeing it is made by Musashi?

I have used plenty of Musashi products and they all work well. musahshi isnt a junk company.
Creatine does increase burn, or give a better pump. it generally allows more reps, increases muscle size etc. it isnt a drug, so results are sometimes hard to notice

I have never really heard of Musashi. I really can't offer my imput. I've tried Prolab creatine, wasn't really impressed too much.

Has anyone here tried V12? I'm looking into it due some other knowledgable people recommending it. Anyone here have first hand experience?

As long as it's pure creatine, preferably the micronized kind to avoid gastric upset, no amount of bells and whistles will make any real difference.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I have never really heard of Musashi.
wouldnt be surprised, musashi is an Austrailian brand.
We dont get their pure creatine product over here in NZ (not htat I have found anyway) but we get a mixer, which is the only reason I dont get it really. I get a NZ product with micronised creatine from Pfneiashgaksjkash (cant spell it of course :D)
I actually use a musashi protein powder at the momnet, becuase the 2.5kg tubs are cheap, As good as anything else i have used

I have also been lectured by this person Here and considering the products she has used with athletes, she obviously likes them (From what i have heard her speak on them anyway)

The 500g tub I have will last me half a year, which I think great. How can you end up using 2.5 kg of it?

Back