Is there a way to tell if someones is on steroids?

Depending on the person, the cycle, and his knowledge (or help from knowledgeable people), I would treat a combination of looking puffy, signs of high blood pressure, acne, and rapid growth as a signal. Of course, it doesn't have to be because of roids and some people don't show these signs too easily anyway...

Disproortionately large traps and a deep tan tend to be a giveaway. The tan where I live at least, Saskatchewan, namely in the winter.
A lot of guys tan while on to make their skin better, since cycles seem to cause acne on the back and shoulders.

Of course nothing is for sure, outside of a blood test, these are just generalizations.

Alright, thanks guys, thats kinda what I figured! I just wasn't sure if there was something that would stand out as a little weird.

<div>
(Insane_Man @ Feb. 07 2004,00:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Disproortionately large traps and a deep tan tend to be a giveaway. The tan where I live at least, Saskatchewan, namely in the winter.
A lot of guys tan while on to make their skin better, since cycles seem to cause acne on the back and shoulders.

Of course nothing is for sure, outside of a blood test, these are just generalizations.</div>
Hmm...

If I have natural acne on my back and shoulders, does that mean I've got too much testosterone in my body?

<div>
(VIPER @ Feb. 06 2004,15:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Of course besides asking them! Any change in the skin or face or anything of that sort.</div>
Perhaps setting an all-time home run record...
rock.gif

<div>
(VIPER @ Feb. 06 2004,15:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Of course besides asking them! Any change in the skin or face or anything of that sort.</div>
Look at the Mitchell report!

Back