Is this normal?

Sun-Tzu

I've been working out for about the last 9 months steady and I still shake when I lift 20lbs or 120lbs for the same exercise. I thought my muscles were doing it because they weren't conditioned, but I figured after 8 months of lifting they would be in good shape. No one else I know that lifts has this problem until they start lifting heavy, but with me it doesn't seem to matter. Anything over lifting a book makes me shake. It seems to be focused in my upper chest and upper back muscles mainly. Things like dips, chin-ups, or bench have me jumping all around. Anyone have any advice? Thanks

No advice but I can tell you that my legs will shake with some bodyweight movements such as climbing a ladder. I attribute it to unstable knee cartilage but I am not sure that is correct.

Thanks for responding. I'm surprised to see no one knows what causes this. I did a search on google and nothing came up either.

Could this be due to poor neurological efficiency? In other words, the efficiency of the nervous system's connection to the muscles.

Are you eating your veggies? I've heard magnesium deficiency can cause shaking. Might not be the answer though.

Well anything green, broccoli and cabbage are great.
But better yet are seeds, pumpkin in particular.
Of course theres always the supplimentation route, though I tend to avoid that myself.

I just started the Scrawny To Brawny Diet and spinach is the #1 vegatable used. Hopefully this new diet will take care of the problem. I just finished the 15's today. Can't wait to start the 10's.

Back