Joint Problems

Techo

Hi all,

I've been using HST for a couple years now and am absolutely loving it. However, I have recently developed some issues with my knees and elbows (mostly the left and right respectively). I tried searchnig for help on the subject over a month ago and the topic of warming seemed to be key. True, I had been taking a minimal approach to that. Now, more than a month later it still doesn't feel right. I have increased warmups, done an SD and finish my 15s today.

At first, my knees were just feeling "uncomfortable" and making popping noises during squats. Then as time went on, I would occationally get sharp stabbing pain in the knee(s) when going upstairs or just walking around outside of the gym - all signs that things where not well with the joints.

What do I do now? Am I just being impatient? Should I consider wrapping my knees?

I love lifting heavy and doing negatives and this may partially be part of the problem. I don't want to have to stop lifting since I enjoy it so much. Furthermore, I may try to enter the military. This injury could possibly prevent that.

Back