Knees, Lowerback and wrist health

Reven

Well just like the title I wish to have a few things cleared up with Knees, lowerback and wrist health.

1. I have a question regarding deadlifts. When I do my deads during the lighter reps I keep "picture perfect form" I've been told. But during the heavy reps this perfect straight back of mine is not kept anymore, what should I do?
A) Keep the straight back till you can no longer keep it and then do the lift with a slight bend during lets say 5RM and lower?
B) Keep the straight back all the time, lower the weight of the 5-3RM and keep that back straight?

2. Any other lower back info would be great; I have read about flexing your belly into your spine and have always done that during my squats and deads but is there more that I can do to no get injured?

3. Now for my question regarding wrists. It is highly common to injure the outside of your wrist (just under the pinky) while doing things like bb curls and upright rows. Neither of which I do for that reason nor do I do certain wrist curls for the same reason. What I have noticed though is if I were to just grab something while not in the gym I tend to injure this area for instance. I picked up a box lets say 30-40 lbs from a shelf over my head and lowered it to someone and hurt my wrist that way. What can I do to prevent this from happening?

4. As for knees I notice there is a slight clicking of my tendons behind my knees on the outside of my leg when I get to parallel or just lower when I squat. Is this a bad thing or should I not worry about it? The thing is I have always done my squats parallel (ok just above) and thus never noticed this till now. I noticed this because I was considering doing some Olympic style lifts or @$$ to the grass squats, also was considering trying the overhead squat for fun but do to this clicking I want and need more info before I do so. Any other long term knee health would be greatly appreciated.

5. I originally was not going to ask this but any long term working out health links would be greatly appreciated. For instance for shoulders I now warm up the rotator cuffs first before any lifts. Also to prevent shin splints I warm up the front of my calf by walking on my heels before I do my sprints. Any tips like that would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your time.
PS Just to clear this up I do not experience pain in my knees it is just a click like the tendons are rubbing together. Nor have I ever experienced lower back pain except for those heavy deads but that’s just DOMS. I do however notice pain in the elbows from heavy negative over head extension but I have just taken that as a sign of SD coming. I also do experience pain from those darn wrists, injuring that spot sucks.

Back