Liquid proteins

mlingle

Fifteen years ago, Twin Labs made Amino Fuel in a liquid form. At that time, the label stated it was an "enzymatic digest of lactalbumin and whey". When I checked it again earlier this year, the label had changed to "gelatin". Was it always this crap? Is there a quality liquid that doesn't need refrigeration? I am unable to carry a cooler on my job, and would like to have a 20 or 30 gram snack 2-3 times per day.

couldn't you put dry weight gainer or protein powder in a container and also a bottle of water, and mix when you need a snack?

Thanks for the reply, Spartacus, but my present position is challenging. I am mobile, have to carry a binder of documents, and am not allowed to consume anything in my clients cubicles, where I spend 98% of my day. I do carry protein bars, but we all know these are mostly crap and carbs.

Dear mlingle,

Universal brand has a liquid amino acid supplement but again, the quality and source of such amino acids is perhaps, questionable.

Because of the rigors of your job, what you might wish to do is employ the use of pre-mixed shakes. EAS, American Bodybuilding etc would have these in bottle/UHT form ready for your drinking convenience, and they do not require refrigeration. But it's not cheap though, and drinking three of these a day can easily set you back by ten to twenty bucks.

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

Met-Rx has a nice 40g protein drink. I tried the chocolate flavor and it was actually pretty good. You might wanna give it a try.
And by the way,
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I do carry protein bars, but we all know these are mostly crap and carbs.
Why do you say that ? Is this based on any tests, research ?
I'm currently using protein bars from Met-Rx and Worldwide..are you saying I'm wasting my time ( and money) ?

Back