Low Carb

b0xm0ns73r

Since I am cutting, I been trying to eat a little lower on the carbs and upping my protein and good fats to make up for it. But it sure seems to make me hard to live with!

Is this common? Happen to anyone else? Or am I turning into a PMSing female
butbut.gif

b0x

You know the saying that "fat people are happy"
tounge.gif

Been there done that..i think everyone of us gets crumpy when cutting down or you are just turning to a woman. Take your pick ;)

You should see my coach...He is over 7" and competes in heavy weight in BB. Teddybearlike when bulking but now when cutting like a grizzly bear
dozingoff.gif

Your brain will have its glucose one way or another. It will sacrifice the quality of your life if it has too. But I repeat, one way or another, your brain is going to get what it wants! It always wins

i cycle towards lower carbs on off days (im bulking) and i actually feel better since carbs can make me drowsy (they release seritonin) so maybe you should carb load once every week or two to keep your energy stores up

Same thing here. Low carbs = PMS. I try to find a level where I cut down on carbs while cutting while still not wrecking my social life. I think that fearofthedark nailed it - it's all about the struggle over glucose.

Regards,
/ R

i'm now cutting and i'm reaaallly getting grumpy. i think i'll up my carbs a little more and leave the fat burning to cardio.

depending on the level of carbs you are eating, add in a little fruit like apples during the day. Even if it means replacing a little fat with some carbs from the apples.

Back