M1D

Lance

Has anyone heard of this? It's pretty new i think, only thing i've heard is it's very powerful just like M1T. I've only heard this:

1. Resembles Winny effects wise
2. M1T for bulking, M1D for cutting

That was at bodybuilding.com's site, they sell M1D now. No other forum i've searched had ANYTHING about M1D, so i'm wondering about it.

Thanks,
Lance

The anabolic compound in it is 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, the same as Designer Supplement's MDien. Results are hit or miss with this product, mostly miss is you believe the reviews at Bulknutrition.com. Looks like the bb.com version has some milk thistle and licorice root
hrown in for liver protection purposes, and you'd need it.

The substance is related to Methyltrienolone, which is extremely hard on the liver. There's a lot of discussion on this substance at Anabolicminds.com if you want to do some more reading about user's opinions/results. Personally I wouldn't reccomend it. MOHN seems to be a lot easier on the liver and is getting a reputation as a decent cutting prosteroid because of its mood and energy elevating effects even with a calorie defecit. You could buy the MOHN in powder form and make your own, or buy it in cap form from one of the many retailers. I'd go with Designer Supplement's products, just because the guy who runs it seems to have a very good reputation for putting out quality products at a good price. You can buy his stuff through Bulknutrition.com.

Back