MAG-10 versus One+

IronDad

I will be doing a pro-hormone/steroid in a couple of weeks. I know there are quite a few people on this board who think highly of One+ from Avant Labs. I am a bit uneasy about the possibility of a transdermal rubbing off on my wife and kids. Is MAG-10 from Biotest the next best alternative? Or is there something else I should consider?
Thanks.

You can check into 1-AD from Ergopharm. I've read good things, and PA obviously knows his stuff.

I recently used Avants Nor-A-Derm topical and had no real problems. I applied the gel to my traps/shoulders/biceps/chest in the morning before leaving for work and then at night I applied it to my legs after showering. That way I could hold my son and not worry about it. The only 2 things with the leg application were the dang cat trying to rub against me and then going to bed it would get on the sheets.

Oh, and I always used latex gloves when applying the gel.

Steve

There are a few threads on the Avant Forums that deal with this issue (rubbing off on children) and others as well, which will be very beneficial to you. ( http://www.mindandmuscle.net ).

BTW- If you are planning on using ONE+, I would hurry up and order some.... The FDA is "protecting us" again.
sad.gif

Some newbie questions inspired by the last few posts:

Why use latex gloves for transdermals?

Where are you getting your information about the threat from the FDA, and how soon is "soon?" Are we talking the next few weeks, 6-12 months, or what?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Back