Making DriverPLUS better...?

Sphinx

So I was reading up on PrimerPLUS and DriverPLUS being that I'm in need of buying more MRP's. I read the nutrition labels and then reviewed the article about pre and post workout nutrition.
While vague on the amount of carbs preffered before w/o but I trust the 24g found in a serving of Primer+ is enuf (I usually mix my mrp's with skim milk, which adds ~11g carbs and ~8g protein per cup). I have other questions reguarding carb consumption during training but Ill save those after I do some more reading.
Now Driver+ has the same macronutrient ratio as Primer+. According to the above mentioned article a recomended serving size of, "at least 0.7 - 1.0 gram of carbohydrate per kilogram body weight be consumed immediately after exercise and then again 1-2 hours later."
Ok, thats cool, I can do that and plan to. Then I ask myself and now you all (or ya'll) why does DriverPLUS, designed as a better post w/o MRP, only contain 24g of carbs?
When the math is done a serving of 80-115g of carbs seems to make more sense, does it not? Am I missing something? Would this modification increase the cost of the product beyond reasonable means?
Lets dish!
Sphinx.

Back