Meal Timing?

prtyatmoontower

Putting together a nutritional program and I've been reading a lot of the posts about what everybody is eating but what time are you eating your meals? I used to be on a program where I ate every 3 hours. 7AM-10AM-1PM-4PM-7PM-10PM. Does this sound like a good pattern to follow? I'm interested in what everyone elses eating schedules are. ;)

i sleep late and wake up late...

12pm-3-6-9-12am for me hehe

yeah i know i ignore "the dont eat late in the evening" 'rule'

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fliptight @ July 12 2004,12:37)]yeah i know i ignore "the dont eat late in the evening" 'rule'
Actually that is a bunch of BUNK anyway.
You are going to be not eating at all for 8 to 10 hours, what do you think you body is doing in that time frame? It is still functioning which uses energy, hence eat before you go to bed and if you wake up eat more.

Some say to just watch the carbs (which I believe to be true), when eating late. But eat man, eat.

I eat a Pnut Butter sandwich and glass of milk every night, about 10 mins before I go to bed. Plus I take 4(now, was only taking 2) fish oil caps. If I wake up I eat a slice or two of cheddar or swiss cheese (gives you really bad morning breath, but hey that's what coffee is for right :D ).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prtyatmoontower @ July 11 2004,11:22)]7AM-10AM-1PM-4PM-7PM-10PM. Does this sound like a good pattern to follow?
Sounds like a plan.
thumbs-up.gif

Yep,

7am-10am-1pm-4pm-7pm for me too!

..Although I usually have a pre WO snack @ 5 am and post WO snack at 6:30...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]eat before you go to bed and if you wake up eat more.

I've seen Heavy Duty Dude (I think it was him) talk about his middle-of-the-night shakes so much that I've been waking up at 3am every night and I can't go back to sleep until I've had a blasted protein shake!! :mad:

laugh.gif

Mikey

Back