methyl 1 test

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Insane_Man @ Mar. 07 2004,11:39)]I realize this, the only diference is that PHs are one step out from the target hormones.

Well, but most AAS are also converted into different hormones in the body, so the distinction makes little sense.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Speaking of which, conversion rates are quite bad. I have That's the one thing to me that never seemed kosher, one needs to take massive doses of PHs when taken orally vs what they would take with steroids.

If you try to eat testosterone base, boldenone, nandrolone, etc, you'll not see anymore results than you'll see with a similar dose of oral 4-ad. If you take a methylated or inject an ester version of 4-ad you'll see similar gains as with AAS, so the difference is purely the delivery system. In fact, users of 4-ad cypionate report comparable gains as they get from same dosage of testosterone, which suggests it even has intrinsic anabolic activity of it's own, regardless of conbversion to testosterone.

See my point? The difference between PH's and AAS was just a marketting technique (probably mpore of a necessity) to allow for these products to cemercially available.

Back