More questions on creatine...

joe6pack

I used creatine hit and miss this cycle... so I think I just wasted my time. Next cycle I'd like to do it right. The stuff I'll be using is: Supertech... 1 heaping teaspoon= 5g. Do I want to do the loading phase? Do I need to take it more than once per day? More than 1 teaspoon? Workout days only?

A lot of the time I'll just put a teaspoonful in my mouth dry and then take a shot of orange juice. Does that work, or am I an idiot?!
sad.gif

If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right... and you guys have'nt steered me wrong yet!
tounge.gif

Thanks!

Tom

I don't think there are any ways to use creatine "wrong" short of taking too much.

Take less than a teaspoon per day. Use as long as you want. Stop when you want. No magic. No secrets. You'll saturate after a few weeks.

d.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]A lot of the time I'll just put a teaspoonful in my mouth dry and then take a shot of orange juice. Does that work, or am I an idiot?!
sad.gif
I'm an idiot too then! That's how I take it, seems to absorb just fine that way.
If you don't do a loading phase, it simply takes longer to buildup (Duh!). If you start taking creatine at the start of a cycle then by the end of the 15s it'll be be up to effective concentration if you don't load, just in time for the heavier weights when you need it.

Back