Myostatin - Any Thoughts?

bdanylkiw

Recently, there has been some buzz on the T-MAG website regarding Myostatin and a new supplement that Biotest has introduced that is supposed to regulate it, of course to the benefit of the trainee. Does anyone have any additional information on this that confirms, or at least substantiates its benefit?

-Brian.

I used it for quite a while and had no benefits from it. I would suggest saving your money until they figure out a way to make it work.

Hey guys. I have read all the buzz on the T-mag site, and have done considerable research myself. I am currently performing an experimental runthrough of 3 grams/day. I plan on taking it for like 4 months or so to give it its fair chance. I'll keep you updated on my progress, email me if you have any questions.

I'm gonna have to pull the BS flag on this supplement. This stuff has been out for quite a while and I've not heard anything positive. The optimists can say forever that it needs more time to work. Great idea in theory, too bad it never turned out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tatsuo @ Aug. 24 2002,5:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that it has been dropped to half the price everywhere, will anyone try it???[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
An extreme price cut on a supplement is more of a reason NOT to try it. Save your money.

I'm feeling that it might not work as touted, but..it is pretty cheap right now and you could at least give it a run. I am slightly skeptical. But, hey, their thyroid product worked so well the fda made em yank it. so maybe it has some merit.

Back