Natural Testosterone boost

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Oct. 17 2005,1:37)]no.  it's b.s.
No, it's not BS, though the 100% figure for raw nettle root certainly is. However, nettle root does contain a chemical that binds to SHBG and can increase free testosterone if it is taken with an AI so the newly freed test doesn't aromatize right away.

If green oats contain natural AIs, something I have no idea about, it's possible eating them in combination with nettle could realize some increase in free testosterone. That it would be enough to make any appreciable difference in gaining mass is not very likely.

Also, unless you dose the AI perfect more free test will eventually aromatize and when your body sees the higher estrogen levels it will likely lower total testosterone production. So you could end up with lower overall testosterone but a higher free test number. Just something to consider.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Oct. 17 2005,3:45)]If green oats contain natural AIs, something I have no idea about, it's possible eating them in combination with nettle could realize some increase in free testosterone.  That it would be enough to make any appreciable difference in gaining mass is not very likely.
Pardon me for oversimplifying. This is the point I was getting at. Sure, it may SLIGHTLY increase total testosterone, but to levels needed to notice any physiological effects.......very doubtful.

Back