New Forum

colby2152

Some threads get lost among other forums because there is no place to put them. I imagine a forum such as the one I am proposing would have a lot less fanfare than the recent Training Logs forum, but it would still be just.

The name is up in the air, but we need a forum for:

Health & Body / Medicine

It may be a good spot to discuss physiology and anatomy of muscles and other tissues.

No replies? I'm not surprised because I didn't get much response when I first brought up Training Logs, but look at how that forum blew up.

I think this forum would be a vital spot for general health questions and information. We even have a few M.D.'s on here who could be a great asset in such a discussion forum.

Colby

I am in agreement with you...but its up to JV to do this or one of the other moderators.

It would indeed be of use, I for one have quite a few articles I picked up whilst reseraching stuff like this.
wink.gif

Seems to me that our supplement section and diet and nutrition section take care of additives and the general training takes care of methods well enough. But it's not a bad thing either.

Quad, that is what happens, but an extra forum devoted to Health & Body / Medicine will exploit extra threads. Other threads become lost amidst a forum where they do not belong. It gives a better choice for users to post.

Back