Nitric Oxide supplements

Fausto

HST Expert
Hi All

What is the big fuss about NO2, does it work?

One can purchase A-nitrox here is SA, but is it worth it?

Comments anyone?

gives you a pump during workout, makes you more motivated and "pumped up" so u feel like you can do more.

I think thats about it?

:D Yep, that's pretty much about it, Fausto.

Pump.

If that's what you are looking for, then it works.

If you are actually looking for big fantastic gains they promised (the whole fuss about it), then no, it doesn't work.
butbut.gif

Regards,
-JV

laugh.gif
PUMP

I thought it was tooo good to be true, a pump I can get just by going Vince's way, right and then DOMS
laugh.gif
LOL

Thanks guys, I thought that I did not see any research in this product!

Yes, please don't perpetuate the idea that arginine will make you "HUGE", or that it "feels like deca". It's a scam. The guy who used to write all of Phillip's ad copy is the one who started the N0 money maker. Nothing like powerful ad copy to turn nothing into something. The only way to stop it is to stop giving them your money.

Bryan and others,

Muscle building potential aside, does Arginine and/or other NO products have any benefit for their original intended purpose, namely vasodilation (for heart patients like my dad), circulation to extremeties (including ahem, that extremity), and lowering blood pressure?

thanks
Dean

It seems to have a little bit. I've noticed overall drops in bp when using arginine products. The pump is great too, really motivating, like your seeing 'results' quickly. Makes the workouts fun.

Back