Odd favor

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,
I'm short on time but needed to find an older study I used to have on creatine. All I can remember is that the study involved creatine monohydrate supplementation and a cycle ergometer (stationary bike) to test the effects of exercise on creatine uptake. The researchers gave the creatine and then had each subject pedal on the bike with only one leg. Then they tested the creatine content of each leg. They found that creatine uptake was greater in the leg that peddled compared to the control leg.
Anyway, if anybody has any idea the name or author(s) of this study I would really appreciate it.

Oh yeah, and if you get the reference to me today (Feb 26th) and you live in the continental US, I'll rebate you the full price on a bottle of PrimePLUS (less shipping).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Feb. 26 2005,2:20)]This one?
http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/87/2/598
Congratulations Dan! You are our winner!
thumbs-up.gif

That study is close enough. I believe I found the exact study I had remembered in their list of references. :)

Glad I could help.

Do me a favor though give the rebate to somone else. Not that I don't love Plus, but I have enough and don't need it right now.

Pick someone who has been very helpful to the board lately, your choice
thumbs-up.gif

How about Lance, he's a growing young man I'm sure he could use it.

BTW, Bryan do you know when HSN Creatine will be back in stock?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do me a favor though give the rebate to somone else. Not that I don't love Plus, but I have enough and don't need it right now. Pick someone who has been very helpful to the board lately, your choice

You know, this is what I love about the Forum- people looking out for each other. You just don't see that on other boards! Kudos to Dan and everyone else in here for making this a real home
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

Back