Off topic but very interesting

Well in 2003or 4 T3 came out and he was back in shape. He can lose it or get in great shape like nobody. Just look at the 1980 Mr. O where he got it back. I doubt his schedule allows him a lot of time to workout and he is always eating as he is being offered free food everywhere. I guess he is pushing 60 by now.

Take a close look when he starts walking around. He's got an OJ gait because his knees are shot. All that crazy volume he did on the smith machine and squats with heels raised I suspect.

That photo has been around for a while. Consensus seems to be it's either a fake or taken shortly after his heart surgery when he wasn't allowed to exercise intensly, if at all. As has been said, he was in shape for T3. He is pushing 60, if not already past there. For his age the guy looks incredible. As does Frank Zane last time I saw him, and Franco Columbu.

You just have to face facts. No matter how well you eat and exercise, you're going to get old and lose it all in the end. What matters is now.

Yup, take it from me, that's Ahnold all right.

Donald Duck

crazy.gif

If that's right after his heart surgery, then where is the scar from the surgery?
blush.gif
Looks like a fake to me but thats just my 2 cents.
blush.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ June 27 2005,10:20)]That photo has been around for a while. Consensus seems to be it's either a fake or taken shortly after his heart surgery when he wasn't allowed to exercise intensly, if at all. As has been said, he was in shape for T3. He is pushing 60, if not already past there. For his age the guy looks incredible. As does Frank Zane last time I saw him, and Franco Columbu.
You just have to face facts. No matter how well you eat and exercise, you're going to get old and lose it all in the end. What matters is now.
Dave Draper as well! He's the man. I can't wait to hear what people think of his Draper Dungeon after the Bomber Bash.

Back