Older lifters and Roids

Seniormuscle

Does any of you guys have info about older lifters using roids? I'm talking about a man (myself) over 70 who started lifting regularly 15 years ago, but who has not trained for almost 3 years.

Here are a couple of links on this site about HRT (hormone replacement therapy)

HRT

HRT and HST

At 70
thumbs-up.gif
consider giving HST a shot I think you'll like it.

worship.gif
thumbs-up.gif
Hats off to you for re-enteering the exercise arena. You are NEVER too senior to begin a program for physical and psychological self-improvement.
Given your age, it should be much easier for you to legally obtain test and HGH simply because of the advances in rejuvenative medicine. If your MD hesitates then seek out another more enlightened doc, probably a D.O. with a naturopathic influence.
Not to brag, I'm just slightly over 20 yrs younger yet the other gym rats tend to freak when they see me squatting 405 and leg pressing 1250; and I've onlu returned to the gym 2 yrs ago after an 18 yr break.
Again, hats off. Just remember to take care of the joints and back.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Seniormuscle @ April 29 2003,3:25)]I'm talking about a man (myself) over 70 who started lifting regularly 15 years ago, but who has not trained for almost 3 years.
You should be concerned about the possible long term effects of using roids. Who knows what could happen to you in 30 yrs or so?? ;)
Now that I'm 50, I feel that I can participate age humor.
tounge.gif

Firm

Back