One+

Madd Hatter

I coulda sworn there was a topic on this, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I am in the very early stages of CONSIDERING a PH SOMEDAY. Perhaps someday has been moved up since the f'n gov't is working on making them illegal.
These are questions I had regarding One+. But before these, I guess I should ask: Is One+ what I want to be taking? Is it the most effective PH?

1. How long would one want to cycle a moderate dosing of One+? 4 on/4 off? 6 on/4 off?
2. Should one take anything besides an anti-E? Would you want to start the anti-E right after the last dose? For how long? I was thinking 6-OXO?
3. I was gonna do a HIT-type cycle. Trad'l split? How many days? Double the volume? Take a week off post-cycle? What about HST?
4. What diet changes? Would it be pointless to keep the diet the same or at maintenance?
5. Is cardio a no-no on cycle?
6. Of the weight lost post-cycle, how much of it is muscle?
7. Is this something you don't want to mess with until you're already "built"? Meaning, if nobody would peg you as a lifter by
looking at you, should you not go there yet?
8. How young is too young? Or at what age would it be helpful to pick up your body's slack?
9. In relation to #2, about what else I should be taking... a lot of people take creatine on cycle. I wasn't going to, is that not optimal?
10. And lastly... I know there are risks of side effects. I would take just the moderate dose, and take an anti-E. Do I have to worry about doing any permanent damage to myself? I am in overall good health, am I not going to be afterwards (bad prostate, gyno, no hair, whatever)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Madd Hatter @ Jan. 08 2003,2:30)]I coulda sworn there was a topic on this, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I am in the very early stages of CONSIDERING a PH SOMEDAY. Perhaps someday has been moved up since the f'n gov't is working on making them illegal.
These are questions I had regarding One+. But before these, I guess I should ask: Is One+ what I want to be taking? Is it the most effective PH?
1. How long would one want to cycle a moderate dosing of One+? 4 on/4 off? 6 on/4 off?
2. Should one take anything besides an anti-E? Would you want to start the anti-E right after the last dose? For how long? I was thinking 6-OXO?
3. I was gonna do a HIT-type cycle. Trad'l split? How many days? Double the volume? Take a week off post-cycle? What about HST?
4. What diet changes? Would it be pointless to keep the diet the same or at maintenance?
5. Is cardio a no-no on cycle?
6. Of the weight lost post-cycle, how much of it is muscle?
7. Is this something you don't want to mess with until you're already "built"? Meaning, if nobody would peg you as a lifter by
looking at you, should you not go there yet?
8. How young is too young? Or at what age would it be helpful to pick up your body's slack?
9. In relation to #2, about what else I should be taking... a lot of people take creatine on cycle. I wasn't going to, is that not optimal?
10. And lastly... I know there are risks of side effects. I would take just the moderate dose, and take an anti-E. Do I have to worry about doing any permanent damage to myself? I am in overall good health, am I not going to be afterwards (bad prostate, gyno, no hair, whatever)?
Go to Avantlabs.com before you do anything on this. They are the makers of ONE+, right on their front PRODUCTS page they state that as of 1/6/03, they have discontinued production of ONE, ONE+, 4-ADerm, Nor-ADerm, & IN-Rage.

StoneSour.

Back